So, I've been tearing up the virtual pavement trying to find Artemesia just the right date.
There was that nice Mini-Nubian buck who wanted her to come stay over
for a month...but Abigail and I begged our darling doeling not to go
since we would have missed her too much. A high-class Dwarf Nigerian
offered to meet Artemesia for a quick hookup, but he never told us his
phone number and didn't call back after he saw her online profile. (Poor
Artie felt so jilted.) Then there was the blue-collar guy who I was
trying to set her up with...until I took a closer look and decided maybe
I needed to be thinking about another sort of date entirely.
Two weeks, ago, the pooch test
appeared negative. But now, considering this lineup of goat butts, I'm
suddenly 50% sure Lamb Chop actually managed to do the deed in June
after all. Meanwhile, my post on a goat forum resulted in two expert
opinions, both in favor of Artemesia being knocked up.
So maybe I have a first
freshener on my hands, not a doeling after all? This would be wonderful
news --- winter milk starting up just about the time Abigail dries off,
plus a doeling who will kid while fat and happy on summer browse.
Want to be notified when new comments are posted on this page? Click on the RSS button after you add a comment to subscribe to the comment feed, or simply check the box beside "email replies to me" while writing your comment.
Powered by Branchable Wiki Hosting.